Basic overview of what my config does:
- Runs Chris's maxframes graphic config ment for competitive play (or crappy comps)
- Remaps WASD to a movement script that prevents you to stop moving when you pres two opposite directions.
- Binds END to hud_reloadscheme for easy hud fixing
- Includes a crosshair switcher script that changes crosshair, it's color and size for each specific class and slot.
- Disables view models for most of the slots with a few exceptions (All meeles, medic's secondary and pyro's primary)
- Also sets FOV of all slots to 90 (like it matters with viewmodels off lol) except for pyro's primary which is set to viewmodel_fov 150
- Easy class switching by holding shift + <number>
- Increasses accuracy by 200% (not really)
- Crosshair switcher may buck up randomly for some people and i have no damn clue why does it do that just for a few people.
- It may unbind default keys like the accept trade key. Easely solved by just binding it again via keyboard options.
- Depending on how old and horseapplesty your comp is, it may make TF2 run slower and choppy. (Happened to Blue. i'm sorry i broke your game ;_; )
- Nothing else i can remember off the top of my head.
- Place all files including the "crosshairswitcher" folder in your X:\.....\steam\steamapps\<your account name here>\team fortress 2\tf\cfg folder.
- Right click TF2 > Properties > Set launch options, a small window with a text field will pop up. Place this there:
"-dxlevel 81 -sw -noborder -w WIDTH -h HEIGHT -console -novid -useforcedmparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd"
without quotes and click OK. (Replace the WIDTH and HEIGHT values with your monitors resolution or desired resolution)
- Go to your X:\.....\steam\steamapps\<your acount name here>\team fortress 2\tf folder and completely delet the cfg folder (BACK UP ANY CFG FILES YOU HAVE THERE AND WANT TO KEEP!!!)
- Right click TF2 > Properties > Set launch options and delet everything there. Repalce it with: "-autoconfig" without quotes then relaunch the game.
- Go to the options and set your video options as well as your keyboard mapping (some keys like WASD will be unbound after deleting the cfg files)
- Close the game, go back to the "set launch options" dialog and remove the "-autoconfig" command. This dialog should now be kept blank.
Yes i did
Any issues to be posted here.... or PM me on steam.
Config was generated with TF2 mate and i edited some things.
EDIT: Uplaoded the config to my dropbox and when i try to make it a clickeable "Yes i did" thing it gives a 404 error. have that ugly link instead.