Server is up, it's running Yapoks original Whitelist. If you need to be whitelisted feel free to post in the whitelisting pinned topic.
Hello, all. I am now a Borderlands 2 junkie. 550+ hours played with three Level 72's. I played BL2 before BL, and I couldn't get very far in BL because it just felt really different to me (and slow and clunky).
Most of us know that Borderlands: Pre-Sequel is coming in a month and a half from now. To celebrate the release, I want to do something for this community. I'd like to host some sort of event. But like usual when I want to host an event in PF2, I seek suggestions and your input to make this a grand event. Let me throw out some ideas at you.
1. Get a group (or groups) to play together...
a. To complete the story
b. To reach level 50 (legitimately).
2. Hold a competition for prizes.
a. Race to beat the story
b. Race to 50.
Okay, so these ideas are pretty similar except each one is for different reasons. The problems faced in #1 is that there may be more than 4 people who want to play. Maybe only 6 people want to play, so that leads to less than two groups. Then there's the fact that maybe some people won't throw in a lot of time to play, which keeps other people down. In #2, I'd probably give out some nice prizes. Most notably a copy of Borderlands: Pre-Sequel. I just hope that won't lead to butthurt from the people who didn't win the grand prize. There will be smaller prizes too though. The biggest issue I came up with is the use of exploits and lack of proof of legitimacy.
Help me tweak these ideas to make this "event" wonderful. Or we can just have one small group of 4 to play the game. Should be fun.
47 views · 9 replies ( Last reply by Dakka Is Magic )
+ Added Slime Block
+ Added Iron Trapdoor
+ Added Prismarine and Sea Lantern blocks
+ Added the Ocean Monument
+ Added Red Sandstone
+ Added Banners
+ Added Armor Stands
+ Added Coarse Dirt (dirt where grass won’t grow)
+ Added Guardian mobs, with item drops
+ Added Endermite mob
+ Added Rabbits, with item drops
+ Added Mutton and Cooked Mutton
+ Villagers will harvest crops and plant new ones
+ Mossy Cobblestone and Mossy Stone Bricks are now craftable
+ Chiseled Stone Bricks are now craftable
+ Doors and fences now come in all wood type variants
+ Sponge block has regained its water-absorbing ability and becomes wet
+ Added a spectator game mode (game mode 3)
+ Added one new achievement
+ Added “Customized” world type
+ Added hidden “Debug Mode” world type
+ Worlds can now have a world barrier
+ Added @e target selector for Command Blocks
+ Added /blockdata command
+ Added /clone command
+ Added /execute command
+ Added /fill command
+ Added /particle command
+ Added /testforblocks command
+ Added /title command
+ Added /trigger command
+ Added /worldborder command
+ Added /stats command
+ Containers can be locked in custom maps by using the “Lock” data tag
+ Added logAdminCommands, showDeathMessages, reducedDebugInfo, sendCommandFeedback, and randomTickSpeed game rules
+ Added three new statistics
+ Player skins can now have double layers across the whole model, and left/right arms/legs can be edited independently
+ Added a new player model with smaller arms, and a new player skin called Alex?
+ Added options for configuring what pieces of the skin that are visible
+ Blocks can now have custom visual variations in the resource packs
+ Minecraft Realms now has an activity chart, so you can see who has been online
+ Minecraft Realms now lets you upload your maps
* Difficulty setting is saved per world, and can be locked if wanted
* Enchanting has been redone, now costs lapis lazuli in addition to enchantment levels
* Villager trading has been rebalanced
* Anvil repairing has been rebalanced
* Considerable faster client-side performance
* Max render distance has been increased to 32 chunks (512 blocks)
* Adventure mode now prevents you from destroying blocks, unless your items have the CanDestroy data tag
* Resource packs can now also define the shape of blocks and items, and not just their textures
* Scoreboards have been given a lot of new features
* Tweaked the F3 debug screen
* Block ID numbers (such as 1 for stone), are being replaced by ID names (such as minecraft:stone)
* Server list has been improved
* A few minor changes to village and temple generation
* Mob heads for players now show both skin layers
* Buttons can now be placed on the ceiling
* Lots and lots of other changes
* LOTS AND LOTS of other changes
- Removed Herobrine