Should be out in a few minutes.
Apparently, some Windows servers are crashing. Unknown if it's SourceMod related or not yet.
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2426090.
- Improved memory usage for Mac clients
- Fixed an exploit that allowed item nametags to go beyond the 40 character limit
- Fixed a bug where reflected rocket explosions from non-stock flamethrowers would cause the flame sound to loop
- tf_teamtalk is now on by default - the dead can talk to the living
- When you mute a player, the mute settings now apply to text chat as well as voice chat. If you want the previous behavior, change convar cl_mute_all_comms to 0.
- More weapon models are now loaded on demand to reduce overall memory usage
- Added "Enable/Disable Auto TeamBalance" votes
- Successful votes will enable/disable team player count balancing
- Use sv_vote_issue_autobalance_allowed to control if this vote is enabled on the server
- Votes not allowed in Mann vs. Machine, Medieval mode, Arena mode, Tournament Mode, or Training
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Increased overtime to 45 seconds
- Added more sound cues when overtime starts
- Dropped reactor cores now blink on the HUD when they are about to return
- Added latest art assets to blue base exterior
Yep, SourceMod is hosed for now.
gg, prec, was closet.
Looks like SM 1.6.3-4579 and MMS 1.11-951 fix the crashing issue with SourceMod.
201 views · 4 replies ( Last reply by AethWolf )
Someone at school showed this to me a few weeks ago, i figured I'd share it here.