So, going to do some things different from the last thread:
- Commissions aren't going to be a thing for now (Paypal issues); Gifts are appreciated but not required
- Expect delays, but hey, some of you learned that from the last thread.
- Not limited to drawing nothing but MLP content. Toss some other ideas. It's probably not going to turn out the best, but I need the practice.
- Don't request again after I complete one that you've asked for before.
- Private Message me if you need to make a secret request of some sort. However, if you're asking about someone else's OC, please get permission to use it.
- "Any requests needs to be within forum rules, no NSFW. Can be suggestive, I guess. Shipping is okay, also is canon-OC shipping art. No gore, vore, or anything of the sort."
- Yes, the previous queue is gone. I've been gone for a while so I need a fresh start. Sorry.
- What do you use?
> Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop Elements 10, FireAlpaca. Krita (Free Version)
> Wacom Intous Pen and Touch
- How busy are you?
> Running dual majors in university, plus have 2 part time jobs. Decently busy.
- Where else can I find your art?
- What order do you take requests?
> I use a random number generator to pick out requests.
So.. toss requests or something? I dunno. I'm pretty certain that Whirly was supposed to go from last time.
162 views · 25 replies ( Last reply by Yoshika )
here be link
57 views · 2 replies ( Last reply by Whirly )
Will edit when details come in.
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2369699.
- Fixed rockets colliding with other projectiles and getting stuck in the world
- Fixed a bug with the Soldier's Fresh Brewed Victory taunt and the Power Up Canteen
- Fixed the Demoman not being able to equip The Grandmaster
- Fixed a bug where Professional Killstreak items were being displayed as Specialized
- Market Listings for Specialized Killstreak kits for the following items have been removed and will need to be relisted
- Stickybomb Launcher, Minigun, Direct Hit, Huntsman, Backburner, Back Scatter, Kritzkrieg, Ambassador, Frontier Justice
- Fixed character audio being cut short when characters clap during the Conga taunt
- Unusual taunts that are tradable can now be listed on the Steam Community Market
- The Classic can now accept Enemies Gibbed strange parts
- The Manmelter can now accept Allies Extinguished strange parts
- Added mp_spectators_restricted server convar
- Prevents players on Red/Blue from joining team Spectator if it would exceed mp_teams_unbalance_limit
- Updated the HTML display in the MOTD to use shared Steam browser control
- Updated the materials for The Dalokohs Bar
- Updated the equip_region for the Soldier's Stash, Exquisite Rack, The Pencil Pusher, and Antlers
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_cactuscanyon
- Reworked the geometry of the back stairwell route leading to the final cap
- New design of back yard underpass area
- Added new building and route near the underpass
- New geometry for Red battlements and spawn exit by the first cap
- Added new exit from Red spawn leading to the raised middle rock outcrop by the barn
- Reworked Red spawn exit by capture point 2
- Removed rocks and added a new structure by the final cart push
- Cart now takes longer to pass through the building at the end of
- Adjusted spawn times
- Adjusted Health and ammo packs
hlds_announce mailing list
- Updated the backpack image for the Dalokohs Bar.
- Updated the item type of the Soldier's Stash, Pencil Pusher, and Antlers.