Upcoming Rpg Recruitment Thread: Cries Of The Penumbra
Whirly - Yesterday, 06:10 PM
So a friend of mine mentioned about this application that is currently in closed Beta but will be available this Friday for $10.
So the concept has existed before, but this looks like it'll be really good. But incase you're wondering what it is, if you have a webcam, you can use a 3D model with head, body, and lip recognition instead of your own face. Furry fans rejoice!
Anyway if this gets as popular as I'm hoping, there will no doubt be TF2 Characters added with all the cosmetics to go with it.
70 views · 11 replies ( Last reply by AethWolf )
Rumors says the Princess is recruiting ponies for a new division in the Royal Guard, which promises a good rank and a very nice pay, however, besides being too sudden, there hasnt been any recruitments in quite a while, but the as rumour have spreaded all around equestria, ponies quickly ignore the more alarming news: small settlements at the southwest of Equestria have gone silent.
The year is 997 After the Banishment.
Well here's the premise of my upcoming rpg
So how will it work? It will be based around this: http://bombch.us/nWV
And, as you noticed, this happens before the return of Nightmare Moon.
The RPG will be based around mistery and some action.
So, if you're interested, i'd need the next:
also, depending on the outcome of this rpg, i'll make a fanfic based in this, with of course, your previous approval and corresponding credit on your characters
BE WARNED: This RPG requires the participants to follow the forums rules, to be active members of the community, have the availability to post in time, and to not unexpectedly leave the rpg without giving before a reason. I won't accept people that just created an account within now and the start of the rpg to participate.
Leave for enough time without posting a reason and you give me the right to gruesome kill your character on creative ways
or just to reeplace him with anyone else's character
I'd highly preffer one character per participant but i might allow multiple characters as long is not overwhelming.
I'll give you some weeks to create your characters if you need, and to read the PDF file with the core rules.
And if i feel like, i might even ilustrate some of the passages so...
Expected begining: 2 weeks to 1 month from now.
121 views · 15 replies ( Last reply by BadShot )
August 27, 2014 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Added a new promo item
- Client/server memory improvements
- Fixed ragdolls not applying the ice/gold effect for cosmetic items
- Fixed the Australium Scattergun material looking pixelated
- Fixed some issues with clipped text in the localized versions
- Fixed the difficulty of the current challenge not displaying correctly in the MvM scoreboard
- Snipers can no longer jump immediately after firing a scoped shot
- Updated the materials for The Dalokohs Bar
- Updated the equip_region for The Dashin' Hashshashin
- Updated the Stout Shako to fix a lighting problem
- Updated the localization files
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Added line of sight blocker to the front doors to prevent Snipers on battlements from shooting into the bases
- Removed reduced spawn time bonus for players that die in the enemy base
- Moved interior battlements health and ammo further into the base
- Updated pl_cactuscanyon
- Stage 2
- Removed from the sequence so stage 1 links to stage 3
- Stage 3
- Added rollback to cart while in the train collision zone
- Cart is now unavailable to push for a short period at the start
- Adjust spawn times during the final push-pull
- Pushed spawn gates forward in the right-side exits of Blu spawn
- Adjusted cover surrounding the middle exit of Red spawn
- Stage 2