I'll try and keep it short.
I'm writing a piece of lot music for my front ensemble to play for practices for stuff. Finding notes just by listening to them is kinda hard to me when I don't have any physical tools on my person. SO! If anyone here is able to distinguish pitch by purely listening to it, I'd love some help with my project! Or if anyone has some program that can listen to the song, distinguish which key signature it's in, or just find notes in order of them being played or something that would help as well!
Contact me via steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ebivy ) and I can discuss details as you need them.
Okay so everyone has their internet addiction. For some its 4chan. Others Reddit. Etc. Mine is Imgur. But there has been a recent issue. I can no longer go on the site without total lag issues. Gifs take forever to load. Pictures load like im on a freakin 256k modem. At first i thought it was my old computer just being old and not being able to handle it but its happening on my new one and its a bit annoying. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
What browser are you using? Chrome.
Do you have Java and Flash up to date? Yes and Yes.
Maybe your internet just sucks? No i can go on it with my phone on the chrome app while connected to wifi just fine and other sites have no issues.
Also. How would i go about getting Flash to work on steam? Ive googled it but found nothing but "It should add its self"
31 views · 1 replies ( Last reply by Whirly )
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Added a new startup music track from Expiration Date
- Fixed projectiles causing teleporter exits to detonate
- Fixed the Huntsman not firing after being charged in the air and landing on the ground while using cl_autoreload
- Fixed teammates blocking the removal of sappers when using the Homewrecker, Maul, and Neon Annihilator
- Fixed a bug with the Gloves of Running Urgently that increased the marked for death time to 5 seconds instead of 3
- Fixed a bug related to orphaned marked for death particles
- Updated the target ID to be hidden while taunting
- Updated the Bolt Boy to have two styles like the Bonk Boy
- Updated the equip_regions for the Bonk Boy and the Bolt Boy
- Updated the materials for the Boo Balloon
- Updated pl_cactuscanyon
- Added stage 3
- Limited Red flanking route near cliff to Blu spawn in stage 1
- Added health and ammo inside underpass by Blu spawn in stage 1
- Adjusted spawn times in stage 2
- Adjusted health and ammo packs
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Mode changes
- Updated HUD layout
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players from picking up the reactor core
- Teams will now spawn 70% faster if their C robots are dead
- Map changes
- Fixed unbalanced ammo kits in Blu base near the vault
- Added flashing light in the vault that will activate when a player is stealing points
- Added larger one way glass windows to spawn exit doors
- Added small ammo pack to top of the stairs at the cave exit
- Shortened length of pipes in vents that require players to crouch
- Increased track length for A robots. This is to provide more angles of attack.
- Extended flat area near left spawn exit for Engineers to build teleporters
- Lowered the health for the A robots from 500 to 300
- Fixed a bug where the power supply would not disable the flashing alarms when it was captured
- Mode changes